Monday, April 30, 2007

Catching Up

So I'm not on top of this blog thing. It's still new to me and I'm not in the habit yet.

I did want to update from my last entry that I got that dreaded crown that I had mentioned. Actually, I have the temporary one and have to go back this week for the permanent. So far, so good.

We had a busy weekend. Jeff and Jordan were in "The Music Man" at our church's annual Dinner Theatre. They had 3 performances in a 24-hour period; one Friday night and two on Saturday. In the midst of it all, Jeff ran his second 1/2 Marathon and Jordan had a baseball game (he actually had a double header but we had to forego the second one because of the play). I don't know how they made it through it all; they've been practicing for WEEKS and practiced every night for seven days straight prior to the performances beginning on Friday.

I'm very proud of Jeff! He finished the race in 2 hours and 16 minutes. He has been very dedicated! I love that about him! Well, it's ONE of the things that I love about him. There are others...too numerous to mention. I think I'll keep him around. Way to go, Honey!

Lastly, we celebrated Tate's 2nd birthday on Sunday. Her actual birthday was Friday (the 27th). We are all so glad to have this baby girl....she's not going to be worth a nickel by the time we get finished with her.

No comments: