Saturday, April 16, 2011

OH Gives

Ordinary Hero is all about the giving.

As an OH affiliate, they GIVE me 40% toward my trip costs for all purchases made on my behalf.

Now through Sunday, they are GIVING 20% off on all orders.

In addition, they will GIVE the top seller during this sale a $500.00 grant. They will GIVE the second place seller, $300.00 and GIVE the third place seller, $200.00.

At www.ordinaryherostore.org, you can buy a little something for yourself OR you can order one of the items (or packages) that they have available which will be GIVEN to an orphan in Africa. Blankets, shoes, rain jackets....or a great combo package deal of all three for one price.

Currently, I'm in the top ten participating affiliates so the race is ON for those grants. Go on over and help OH give and go.

(20% discount is deducted at checkout and, in order for me to receive proper credit, you must select my name from the drop-down affiliate box).

No comments: