Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dear Followers,

I hope this post finds you well. I'm afraid that I have some bad news (for both of us). You know I've always enjoyed seeing your faces on my blog; you know, right over there, -----> but it seems that one of you is causing a little trouble 'round these parts (or so I've heard).

Seriously, other blogs are having the same weird problems with their computers that I'm having with mine and someone smarter than I am discovered that's it is coming from some anonymous/unknown "followers". I have one of those (I won't mention any names but they're registered as "1_dO6Qkst9hss7aM4jO.6TzlTsQ-", oh sorry...did I just do that?) which means that I have to remove the entire feature from my site. I hate it when one person spoils it for the rest of us. So, farewell to you all; unless, of course "1_dO6Qkst9hss7aM4jO.6TzlTsQ-" you'd like to come out of hiding and tell me who you are. I don't know if I'll be able to add it back at a later time but, for now, it is what I need to do; otherwise, I may soon become so frustrated that I throw my laptop out the window.

It's been nice seeing your faces and I hope that you'll keep up with me in another, safer way (I use Google Reader and/or Bloglines).

Until Later,
Kelley

2 comments:

Linda said...

I am confused. What are you having to remove?? I need to know if I have to remove something as well. Please do tell. Sorry it has been a problem though.
Linda

Anonymous said...

I am confused also. Does this mean you are not "blogging" anymore and this is the end? Or you removed the following thing and that is all that is affected?

Cindy C.