Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The ABC Game

A. Attached or single? Attached....19 years and 7 months

B. Best friend? Hubby first. Mom and Sisters next. Then lots of girlfriends; most of which I have met/know from church.

C. Cake or pie? Cheesecake which is actually kind of a pie.

D. Dog or cat? Dogs every time.

E. Essential item? Moisturizer/Lotion

F. Favorite color? Red.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms.

H. Hometown? Nashville, TN

I. Favorite indulgence? Manicures/Pedicures

J. January or July? That's hard. I don't like EXTREME weather one way or the other (hot or cold). I tolerate the cold better but I like the Summer when everything is green and blooming. I'll go with July because I can turn on the A/C.

K. Kids? Yep - 2 - Jordan (15) and Braeden (10)

L. Life isn’t complete without? Friends and Family.

M. Marriage date? June 17, 1989

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters - Hailey and Ashley / 2 brothers - Carson and Walt

O. Oranges or apples? Oranges....love 'em.

P. Phobias? Feet and Clowns

Q. Quote? God is good....all the time. All the time....God is good.

R. Reasons to smile? Blessed!

S. Season of choice? Fall.

T. Travel dreams? Right now, I can't think past the cruise that Jeff and I are taking in June.

U. Unknown fact about me? I showed Black Angus Cattle when I was a kid/teenager.

V. Vegetable? Asparagus is my favorite.

W. Worst habit? Lack of organization.

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ummm...I've had both.

Y. Your favorite restaurants? Stoney River, Outback....I love a good steak.

Z. Zodiac sign? Gemini

2 comments:

Debbie said...

My cousin showed cattle when we were kids. I was so jealous and always wished I had done it. I love reading these things. Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer said...

I love this! I may still it for Facebook or my site! You come up with and find the neatest things!