Here's hoping that you and yours have a BLESSED Thanksgiving.
I am so very thankful for.....
- A God who loves me more than I can comprehend; though He knows all about me...the good, the bad and the ugly.
- His one and only son, Jesus, who died on the cross for my sins (and yours) even though I did nothing to deserve it.
- The gift of a husband who I love more each day and who never, never fails to tell/show me that he feels the same way.
- The two blessings that are my children. I am thankful that He entrusted them with me for a time and pray that I'm honoring Him in their raising. I'm thankful that THEY teach ME a thing or two.
- A big ol' family who is precious to me.
- A church home that challenges me to hear more, study more, know more and be more. Ironically, I am so very thankful for the losses that this "family" has suffered this past year for, in this, I've seen Him at work ALL around me. I'll trade a building and its conveniences for a closer walk with Him any day of the week. (Edited to add....it is no one's fault but my own that I didn't walk more closely with Him WITH the building and its conveniences...that was not intended to be a slam toward the church but an observation regarding God's providence even in times of trial)
- Many, many friends. Really REAL friends. The kind that some people live a lifetime and never have.