Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What's a Blogger to do?

On more than one occasion lately, I've been reminded of my neglect of this blog. Truth of the matter is that I have been cheating on my blog with another one (but it's a private one...sorry) or two (details to follow) and also with Facebook (gee!) and Rate My Space; not to mention the blogs that I love to read. So, you see, I am multi-tasking and that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

So...I thought I'd share some of what I've been up to.

First...my private blog (sorry to tease) was set up as a sort of journal as I try and lose a large amount of weight between now and the time that Jeff and I set sail for a 20th Anniversary cruise in June of 2009.

Second...my friend, Jennifer, and I often share recipes. I have a ton of Weight Watchers recipes that I have gotten here, there and yonder and we were trying to figure out the best way to exchange good ones. Since we no longer see one another on a regular basis (insert sad face here), we decided to set up a little blog. She and I have been posting recipes there left and right and, if you're interested, we'd love to share with you as well. Take a look here: Hey! What's Cooking?

As for Facebook...well...it's Facebook.

And Rate My Space...I could easily be addicted and I'll leave it at that.

And, lastly, just because I love them so, I want to share some of my favorite bloggers with you. There's Melissa over at Stretch Marks; this girl CRACKS.ME.UP. She's always good for a laugh but then sometimes she throws out a deep one and really gets you thinking. Aside from that, my real life friend, Lisa Cronk, knows her and says that she's a hoot...only Lisa really says, "shee's uh hooot, gurrrl". And, speaking of Lisa...have you ever known anyone who LIKES to iron? Well, she does. But I love her anyway. Check out her site: Life Complete Ministries each and every day. She always has it going on. Lastly, my sister has a blog, my cousin Jennifer and my friend Jennifer have blogs and my friend Debbie has a blog. Check 'em all out. For some people that I don't know...there's Linda and Gollum, Sarah and Nate, Tricia and Gwyneth, then there's Amanda and, well, there's just a lot of neat people out there and I'm hoping if you're busy reading their blogs that you won't notice what a bad blogger I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a tease about the weightloss blog. You should share your pros and cons.

:) Cindy Couey

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! Sad face back at you girl!