Friday, August 8, 2008

HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?

Update: For those of you who visited my blog when I originally posted this, you will notice a difference. I promise this will not become a habit. After having that last template for a couple of days, I decided it was too dark and went with something a little lighter and brighter.



You know those people who like to rearrange their furniture? I used to do that some but not so much anymore. However, I find myself very often wanting to give my blog a new look. Before now, I had done templates from Blogger and from Pyzam but was itching for something "cuter" so I give kudos to Leelou Custom Blog Design for my new look. This is not a custom design but a freebie that she has available. I have considered having a custom one designed but couldn't really justify that for my little tiny spot on the web. I have looked at Leelou's site on several occasions and went back there today for another look. She has apparently been OVERWHELMED with requests for custom work (and I understand why) and now has a waiting list. Maybe by the time she is ready to accept some more work, I'll have talked myself into something just for me.


2 comments:

Linda said...

Love it.I love the colors. so bright.
Hope church is great tomorrow.
Blessings,
Linda

amanda said...

you and your blog are way tooo cool to be my friend :)