Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Before and After

There is a video on GodTube that has been making its way through the blog and email world for some time. I originally saw it about 6 weeks or so ago and, immediately, wanted to share it with you here on my blog. Apparently, at the time, I had bigger fish to fry (like showing you a picture of my flat iron and my favorite razor) but today, as my husband emailed me to remind me that I needed to update, I immediately thought of finding this video for you.

I beg you to take the time to watch (it is 8 minutes and 12 seconds long) and, as you do so, think about where it is that you've been and, PRAISE GOD, where you are now and, even more importantly, where you're going.

II Corinthians 3:18 - And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into His likeness with ever increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I have seen this. It is very powerful. I cried through most of it as I related to so many of the signs.
Blessings,
Linda
Hope things are going well at Providence.

Debbie said...

Kelly this video was very touching. Thank you for sharing this and your heart on your blog.
God is so Good!
Debbie