Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th !!!



I would've, could've, really should've had a great post prepared for Independence Day. But I didn't.

And since I didn't, I want to share two awesome ones with you that I read today.

So, don't just sit there, go read Pat Hood's "Happy Birthday America" post. But maybe you shouldn't tell him I sent you because he doesn't have a clue who I am. I'm a lurker on his site but, if it helps at all, my sister goes to his church. Think that'll stand up in court?

Also, Melissa has a great post entitled, "Sweet Freedom". She doesn't really know me either but we have communicated through our blogs and by email, etc. I have her permission to link to her site so I think that I am on the down-low by sending you her way.

Read. Enjoy.

Happy Independence Day !!!!

No comments: