Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Yard Sale Girls

Today was a Yard Sale day with some of my favorite peeps - Aarol, Gina and Paula. What's better than a truckload of someone else's JUNK!!! We met up at Kenrose Elementary at 6:45 a.m. and hit the roads. I would offer up some pictures but, obviously, you have no idea what four women look like on a sort-of rainy Saturday morning at 6:45 a.m. We all walked away with some pretty good loot. But, more than that, it was just fun.

This is the way that I see it.....

Aarol's chandelier for Madi's new room (complete with teardrop crystals) - $2.00
Gina's Cozy Coupe (one down, one to go) for Twin 1 or Twin 2 - $2.00
Paula's battery-operated drum set (what was she thinking) for Eli - $1.00

Spending the morning with friends - Priceless!!

By the way, if you're wondering what I bought; as usual, it turned out to be a great day for Tate. I found her 5 dresses for a total of $10.00.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5 Dresses ... all for $10.00!!! ~ Ok you ARE my kind of woman!! "Thrifty " ought to be a fruit of the Spirit, don't cha' think?!?! Love ya' friend, Lisa Cronk