Thursday, May 10, 2012

Neglected

This poor little blog has been so neglected since we began our adoption process.  If you don't already, you can follow those developments over at Moved to Move.


In the meantime, I don't want to let this, my first blog, waste away so I thought I'd log in for a brief update.

My boys are winding up their school year; in just a week or so, I will have an upcoming High School Freshman and an upcoming Union University Sophomore.  How can that be?  Both boys are doing well and we are so very proud of the men they are becoming.

We recently divided and conquered Spring Breaks (since the boys' breaks were on two different weeks) with Jeff and Jordan spending Jordan's week in San Diego and Braeden and I hitting the beaches of Destin, Florida for his.

I saw recently where Kelly of Kelly's Korner blog is going to do a series of Show Us Your Home blog posts and, I'm thinking I might participate.  Haven't done anything fun like that in a while and it was one of the early things that I did on this blog.  Might be fun.

No comments: