Monday, May 25, 2009

Another One

A - Age: 41 for just a little bit longer

B - Bed size: King

C - Chore you hate: I hate putting away clothes. I'll wash 'em, I'll dry 'em, and I'll even fold 'em but don't like the putting away part.

D - Dogs' name(s): Smokey and Baxter

E - Essential start your day item: Cereal with Skim Milk

F - Favorite color: Changes often...in my home earthtones (brown, red, burnt orange); on my person fuchsia, orange, red.

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Platinum

H - Height: 5 foot 3 inches (on a tall day)

I - Instruments you play: Not a one.

J - Job title: Wife, Mom, Taxi Driver, Check Writer, Lunch Money Passer Outer, Laundry doer, Grocery Shopper.....

K - Kid(s): Two

L - Living arrangements: House on a cul-de-sac with all the boys (Husband, 2 sons and 2 dogs)

M - Mom's name: Linda aka MiMi

N - Nicknames: Mom, Mommy, Honey

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I had pneumonia or something as a teenager and was in the little Waverly hospital with a tent of some sort over my bed. Is that right Mom?

P - Pet Peeve: Long list but I'll start with not doing what you say you're going to do...that's a biggie for me.

Q - Quote from a movie: Ooh...I'm bad at remembering this kind of thing but I think on the last meme I did, I quoted Woody from Toy Story with "you've got a friend in me".

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 2 sisters (Hailey and Ashley) and 2 brothers (Carson and Walt)

T - Time you wake up: 7:00-7:30

U- Underwear: Comfy Cotton

V - Vegetable you dislike: Green Peas

W - Ways you run late: I just do; usually not for any real reason other than not being in a big enough hurry.

X - X-rays you've had: Dentals each year

Y - Yummy food you make: My "specialties" seem to be Casseroles (of all types), Lasagna and homemade Chicken Salad.

Z - Zoo / Favorite: I like the local (Nashville Zoo) because it doesn't seem like a zoo but a stroll through nature (even if Zebra and Giraffe aren't native to Nashville).

No comments: